Back to jobs listings
FP&A Senior Manager
Finance - Paris - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- We're looking for an analytical, motivated and hands-on financial expert with strong skills in data modelling and capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management.
- You'll work closely with each department of the European entity, while having direct reporting to FP&A department based in San Francisco.
What you'll be working on
- Your primary responsibility will be building and managing the analytical framework and financial tools for operational finance decisions and related processes. You will build, drive, maintain, and produce annual budget, quarterly forecasts and timely analyses to provide the leadership team with financial visibility to drive strategic business decisions. Your missions will include:
- Develop tools/standard reports and dashboards to be deployed throughout the organization in order to help management understand the health of the business (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Compare financial performance against key business metrics and present pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress
- Partner closely with our accounting team during monthly close cycles to ensure accuracy and analyse performance-to-plan
- Assist each department for the establishment of their financial projections and implement the yearly budget (and regular updates during the year)
- Model longer-term financial projections for Europe
- Work across departments to define opportunities for improvement and scenario planning models
- Make sure that actual expenses are respecting budget, processes and contracts.
- Support the Growth department on specific analysis around GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume) and all sources of revenues…
- Analyse each line of costs, including insurance, assistance, marketing and communication, customer service, tech and product, human resources, etc… in coordination with each department.:
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvements. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, etc.)
- Work on many new projects to come, such as new countries to be opened, additional services to be sold....
- Help on potential acquisitions or partnerships in Europe.
- Work on the integration between Getaround and Drivy
Who you'll be working with
- Reporting to Ninon, our Head of Finance Europe, and Tom, our Global Senior Finance Director (based in San Francisco).
- You will work closely with the accounting team and all departments of the company (customer service, trust & safety, tech & product, business development, marketing and communication…), as well as our COO Europe Simon for some strategic projects.
What you'll bring to the table
- Bilingual in English and French
- Strong academic track record with a Business School / University Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs / Sheets, experience with ERP tools such as Netsuite is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, analyzing financial results/statements and developing budget and forecasts, ideally in a high growth technology company
- Strong communication skills - written and oral
- Determined and resourceful; you have the ability to work cross functionally but also independently capable of seeking information, solving complex problems, compiling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Demonstrated capabilities in building financial forecasts, monthly reporting and variance analyses, with the ability to work independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast‐paced environment
- Demonstrated experience supporting key business decisions through detailed analytics and preparing executive-level summaries
- Organized and strategically focused with exceptional attention to detail and sound business judgement
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.