Back to jobs listings
PR Manager Spain
Growth & Marketing - Barcelona - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
- Raise awareness of Drivy brand in Spain via high-level placements in consumer media, journals and social media.
What you’ll work on
- Design a PR roadmap.
- Identify key media and stakeholders to be in relation with.
- Adapt to local context and broadcast content created at the HQ level.
- Manage in-bounds media inquiries and interview requests.
- Amplify PR and marketing campaigns on Twitter.
- Take the opportunity of news to raise awareness of the Drivy brand.
- Build a working relationship with key journalists and media representatives.
- Research, plan and organize events & conferences.
- Feed the global PR team with great communication ideas.
Who you’ll work with
What you’ll bring to the table
- Great writing and oral skills.
- Ideally you've already worked for 2+ years (including internships) in a top-tier PR agency or startup with international focus.
- You have already managed business pages on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Extroverted, energetic profile.
- Passionate about Drivy's mission to revolutionise mobility so you don't get tired of pitching it day-long.
- Able to work the startup way: agile, low budget, focused, hacker-minded, DIY mindset.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.