Back to jobs listings
Account Manager, DE
Business Development - Berlin - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Since April 2019, Drivy is now part of Getaround. Together, we’re the world's leading carsharing
platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing over 11,000 connected cars across 7 countries.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Drivy started as a P2P platform with only individual cars, and for a couple of years has been open to professional fleets who want to launch a new line of business or generate additional revenue. As Account Manager, your mission is to convert new fleet accounts and help them achieve their goals on the platform to ultimately grow the size of their fleet, with a focus on fleets of up to 30 cars. They are generally new entrepreneurs, independent car rental agencies, dealerships etc...
What you'll work on
- Build a strong pipeline: qualify inbound leads, achieve outbound campaigns among our community of owners and participate in local events to generate leads.
- Convert your leads into successful partners; challenge their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve on Drivy. Onboard these accounts you convert on the platform.
- Track the performance of the accounts you manage on a monthly basis
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of your portfolio and following up on improvement areas including pricing, quality, location and car models.
- Act as the voice of the accounts you manage within Drivy to escalate internal understanding of their challenges and blockers
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Dorian, our Germany Business Development Manager and closely working with Robert, our German Key Account Manager.
- Fleets willing to join the Drivy adventure. (entrepreneurs, car rental companies...).
- Local Germany and Austria team and EMEA Business Development team
- External providers (parking, car sourcing and financing, etc).
What you'll bring to the table
- Education: University degree
- Experience: 1-year experience in a Business Development, Sales or Account Management role.
- Proven ability to sell a product from converting leads to onboarding.
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: you are driven by results and you are not afraid to make external calls to customersKnowledge of fleet economics would be a plus.
- You are organised, supportive and analytical.
- You can explain a business plan, and you are not worried about understanding how taxes work.
- Passionate about the changes in the mobility sector.
- Proficient with Google suite, MS Office and CRM software
- You speak perfect German and are fluent in English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing international startup with our head office located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.